Every day there is enough news to make us all go through every stage of grief:
- Shock & Denial
- Pain & Guilt
- Anger & Bargaining
- Depression, Reflection, Loneliness
- Acceptance & Hope
- Deal in reality. Move yourself faster to the process of acceptance. Don't sit and wait for the market to come back. You are responsible for your financial future. No law or bailout is going to fix the market. What is wrong with the market has been wrong for a long time and can't be unwound overnight.
- A time will come where those who take thoughtful, concerted action, will advance far ahead of those who wait for the right time.
- Think in high probabilities when having to trust others.
- Be willing to increase risk when you have more control.
When was the last time a shareholder vote really wiped out a Board of Directors of a public company? How bad does it have to get before that happens?